Teeth Cleaning in Brooklyn
A teeth cleaning is a preventative dental treatment performed to thoroughly clean the teeth and gums. Regularly scheduled teeth cleanings are important for stopping the progression of gingivitis and gum disease.
Call Downtown Dental Brooklyn Phone Number 718-576-3730 to schedule a dental cleaning today.
Dental Cleanings are an effective procedure in keeping the oral cavity in proper health and halting the progression of gum disease. The benefits include:
- Plaque removal. Tartar (also referred to as calculus) and plaque buildup, both above and below the gum line, can result in serious periodontal problems. Unfortunately, even with a proper home brushing and flossing routine, it can be impossible to remove all debris, bacteria and deposits from gum pockets. The experienced eye of a dentist or hygienist using specialized dental equipment is necessary to catch potentially damaging buildup.
- A healthier looking smile. Stained and yellowed teeth can dramatically decrease the esthetics of a smile. Teeth Cleanings are an effective treatment in ridding the teeth of these unsightly stains.
- Fresher breath. Bad breath (or halitosis) is generally indicative of advancing periodontal disease. A combination of rotting food particles (possibly below the gum line) and potential gangrene stemming from gum infection, results in bad breath. The routine removal of plaque, calculus and bacteria at our facility can noticeably improve halitosis and reduce infection.
At Downtown Dental Brooklyn, we recommend that you schedule a teeth cleaning twice annually as a preventative measure, but should be completed every 3-4 months for patients who suffer from gum disease.
- Call Downtown Dental Brooklyn Phone Number 718-576-3730 to schedule an appointment with our office.
- Learn about our Dental Specials.
- Get directions to our office.
Teeth Cleaning Reviews
Patient Review By Sindy R
Doctor is very friendly and has excellent bedside manners! She is warm and actually listens to what you like and dislike! Best dental practice in the city.
- Sindy R
Patient Review By Nila N
I always recommend Downtown Dental to colleagues and friends!
- Nila N
Patient Review By Kevin G
Always nice to see you and thanks for being efficient.
- Kevin G
Patient Review By Michele B
An excellent all around experience. Incredibly friendly staff, combined with a warm, highly experienced dentist. I would recommend without reservation.
- Michele B
Patient Review By Nicole D
Such a beautiful and pristine office. Dr. S is so warm, professional and gentle! Love, love my dentist! Who would of thought that a visit to a dentist could be
- Nicole D